Thursday, June 27, 2013

Never Can Tell by C.M. Stunich


I'm so glad C.M. decided to do a spin-off series because I was missing my Ty, "I'm checking out his chest. Sweat glistens on the sharply defined muscles there, promising me that despite Ty's new status as daddy, he's still hot as s***." Of course he would be he didn't go through body changes lol. Ty is still his ever charming self, "because I'm a fox, baby." Never and Ty appreciate those few moments when a baby isn't awake, "that God, the man has enough sense to not wear any underwear. With a infant baby in the house now, it's all about speed." He's still possessive, "you're mine and there's nobody on this effing earth that can change that." Ty is even learning to deal with another man in Never's life and no I'm not talking about Baby Noah, "the rival male is holding my cub, you know, so I gotta be a little p***ed. Anything else would just be unnatural right?" Out of the series I'd have to say this one is by far my favorite we see Ty and Never in a different light, yes still struggling with life but doing so together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment