Sunday, June 2, 2013

Broken Wings by Cameo Ranae


Sweet mother of all that's holy I really did miss Emma and her thoughts, "because Lucian, one of the elders of the Fallen, is a psychopath on a power trip." And I missed my Kade so damn much like you people really have no idea how much I've missed him, "get some rest, okay? We'll be going through Hell tomorrow." He means that quite literally people. And I missed his sass, the boy knows how to throw down, "well, I'm not going to stop you if you really want to take it off," he said, his eyes sliding downward." And I really missed Dominic that boy reminds me so much of myself, what I mean is in a really horrible situation we find humor in the stupidest of things, well I always find humor in stupid things, "whatever. You're all jealous," Dom sputtered, covering his biceps with his sleeves. "They're just jealous of you," he whispered to his arm." In the events in this book I'm not sure what team I'm on anymore, Team Kade or Team Ethon, but I know one thing if Kade didn't do something totally stupid he'd probably still have something but he went and did something totally stupid, and no I can't say that would be a total spoiler and I know how much you people hate them.

No comments:

Post a Comment