Friday, May 3, 2013

Saving Dallas by Kim Jones


So any bookie that has a blurb with 'motorcycle club' in it of course I'm gonna read it I'm in a hype right now and obsessed with motorcycle gangs. Um... yea Luke almost wet my pants when I first me cha, "you ok, babe?" Not to mention he's all arrogant, "Dallas, what an interesting name you have. And I could have sworn the way you were looking at me all "eff me" like, that I was most definitely on your "to-do" list, as you say." Did I mention the tattoos? "Tattoos covered his arms from his shoulders to his wrists and his chest was perfectly sculpted and tanned." Oh, my yummyness! Dang Dallas has got a temper on her, "I let you sleep with me, but only after you drove me to an undisclosed location. Then I wake this morning to be confronted with Blondie the B****, pour my heart and soul out to you, bring you to my house, give you the code to the gate, do a effing strip tease for you, and you can't even eff me?" Luke is seriously cocky, "really, babe. It's my pleasure. I plan to spend a lot of time pleasing you. I don't want you giving me any reason why I can't." 

No comments:

Post a Comment