Sunday, May 5, 2013

Inhale, Exhale by Sarah Ross


Jillian she was seriously funny, "you're here so we can hook up? I mean, um, hook up the computer?" HAHA seriously that was too funny! I found Grant's honesty refreshing even though he was talking to his friend about it and not Jillian, "no, sorry. And yeah, she mentioned she had a boyfriend. I don't even want to be with her, except, I do. This is drivin' me nuts. I never loose my s*** over girls." Being inside Grant's head was so much fun, "I am a pansy (there was a naughtier word but Amazon is anal). I have officially handed over my boys and slapped on a va****. My manhood card was traded in for aching ovaries and an incessant  need to spit on my thumb and rub dirt off of other people's faces." Sweet baby Jesus, Grant is a looker, "in nothing but his black boxer briefs, his swelling erection blatantly obvious, I found myself frozen in place." Don't worry Jillian ole' girl I would be too. Grant is also a possessive sort, "she was mine everywhere that mattered. But I needed to make her mine, on every level. That effin' loser boyfriend needed to go. Now." He's also protective and he's really sexy when he's pissed off, "that god-damned piece-of-s*** mothereffer." I seriously enjoyed this book so much and I hope Sarah writes more like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment