Thursday, May 23, 2013

hearts in Darkness by Laura Kaye


Caden I like him A LOT, "his day has been a complete pisser." Who says that anymore? Haha I liked it. Even though Caden is a bada** he still has his weaknesses one being a no lighted, elevator that's stuck, but I'm here for ya Caden." Oh Caden your just too good, "hell, I don't know. How about that game of twenty questions." He has tattoos, which makes me automatically love him, "fine. The whole dragon's on my arm and it's head's on the back of my hand. Now, is it my turn, Counselor?" He does get himself into some pickles, "um, s***, that didn't come out right either. I mean, you are pretty, but of course pretty girls can be smart. I mean - s***, I'm just gonna stop talking now." In the elevator there's so much chemistry between the two: 
                             "I'm twenty-five."
                             "A mere babe."
                             "Shut up, old man."
Caden really does take my breath away, "woman," he said against her lips, "would you let me talk already?" 

No comments:

Post a Comment