Saturday, May 4, 2013

Drawn: His Secret Toy by Marian Tee


I really loved this bookie!! Of course you need to be mature to read this book as well the subject is well sex, and Yuki oh lord have mercy on me, "you don't understand, senpai." He pinches my cheeks - hard enough to make me yelp. "I told you I don't want to share my toy. If people ever start seeing us together too often, they're going to look at you more and more. And if you keep on with your fantasies, then the may catch you looking like you're having an orgasm -" I like how Kat (KC) and Yuki act when they're together (sometimes) 
              "Tell me why you want me to take mine off first." A tiny sexy smile appears on his face. "Is it because you want to imagine me naked, senpai? Do you think about touching my---"
               "Why for the bloody love of hell can you talk so easily about shagging?" I cry out. 
Yes their relationship is abnormal some might think that's why Yuki breaks my heart in some places in this book, "I'm not into you anymore!" Then he thinks he can make what he's done all better by trying to explain typical man always thinking with his hoo-ha and never with his brain, "I didn't mean to hurt you. I just want you to..." Self-loathing creeps into his voice. "I just wanted you to go away. Because you loving me - I couldn't let myself believe it." 



1 comment: