Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Don't Hate the Player...Hate the Game by Katie Ashley


Maddie that girl is she's something, "I have this thing about people cussing in my presence. It's disrespectful, and I think it reflects on one's lack of vocabulary. So I've started a thing called a 'Cuss Can.' You cuss around me, and you have to put a quarter in the can. All proceeds go to the mission work at my dad's church." Being in Noah's mind was a real treat his thoughts are so...well they're unfiltered, "I mean, who the hell is a horndog at his dead best friend's wake? Deep down knowing Jake, he would have appreciated my thoughts." Maddie is so good for Noah, he does things he wouldn't have the courage to do if it wasn't for her, she makes him see the different sides of things, "yeah, I wouldn't have had the courage to call my dad if it hadn't been for you guys." 

No comments:

Post a Comment