Thursday, April 18, 2013

Lady Luck by Kristen Ashley


So Ty and Lexi's relationship starts off on weirdly but that's okay because it works for them, "No. None of my other women signed a marriage certificate, took my name and gave up their whole life for me and by the time they earned bling, I'd known em' more than a day and they still hadn't done anything important to me." Ty might be an 'alpha' male but he seems accommodating, "baby, you wanna have breakfast with your husband, all you gotta do is pick up the phone and dial. I'm covered, you eat, I sit with you and drink coffee. But you want me, anytime you want me, that's all you gotta do." Ty is protective of Lexi, "Stan you mind not tlakin' about my wife's a** to my wife or, say, at all?" Ty is very upfront and honest, "Babe, a man like me who got effed like me doesn't share, at all, unless he trusts who he's sharin' with, unless their opinion matters, unless they matter." He even takes Lexi's side when it comes to her and his parents, "Like I said, I got a wife, a good one who loves me which means I love her and can't say I'm particularly thrilled about the fact that my parents piss her off  and set her ranting. I try to shield her from that s***, not have it show up in my driveway." Loved this bookie! 

No comments:

Post a Comment