Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Collide by Gail McHugh


Okay so first off let me say that Dillion he pissed me off beyond belief in this book and half the time I wanted to shake Emily and just scream "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING WITH HIM!!!!" okay moving on so every girl needs a BFF and that's why I loved Olivia that girl tells it like it is I mean her...she's... I can't really explain her behavior and how much I love her totally reminds me of well me haha, I mean the convo Emily and Oliva have about Gavin was well... how about I just show it to you and ya'll can make your own assumptions: (forewarning I DID NOT add all the details just dialogue of the convo)
                        "Yes, he was that good looking. Take-your-breath-away good looking. Want-to-strip-your-body-naked-and-let-him-devour-you-alive good looking. Certified-eye-candy-good looking."
                         "Sounds very f***able......... I think you need to take the delivery boy's position instead."
                         "I don't know; it was just the strangest reaction I've ever had with someone. And talk about embarrassed at the way I handled myself. A preschooler would've done better."
                         "It may make for some great sex tonight with Douche if you keep Mr. Tall, Dark, and F***able in mind." 
Yes I enjoyed this scene immensely alright on to Gavin that sex-on-two-legs-of-a-man who I fell in love with, the boy may be crude but he's so honest my panties were just dayumm... "I'm hoping you'll break up with your boyfriend and go out on a date with me," he quickly countered with a wry curving of his lips. "That right there makes me an honest man." Yes it does Gavin a day-dreamin' fool honest man but still an honest man. He has a great personality and he made me laugh just as much as he made Emily laugh, "No, it's Gavin. Gavin Blake," he deadpanned, reaching for a beer from a six-pack on the floor. "Although certain private one-on-one situations, I've been referred to as God." I originally was going to wait until "Pulse" came out before reading this book because well I hate cliffhangers and I tend to get a little upset with authors about them, but I couldn't wait I caved and honestly the cliffhanger wasn't as bad as I expected.  

No comments:

Post a Comment