Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Coexist by Julia Crane


Rourk how I love thee, and your thoughts, "Why do I do this to myself? I shouldn't eve be here. She's killing me. I have no self-control." Even though I'm sure this comment wasn't meant to sound kinky I kind of found it to be lol, (yes I'm weird) "Silently he advanced. He was the hunter and she, his prey." Rourk is VERY possessive about Keegan, I found it very manly of him, "He leaned down and whispered in his ear, "she is mine." My heart went pitter-patter when they first kissed it was sweet and it wasn't over the top which I liked, "She felt his fingers trace the side of her face. She looked up into his grey eyes as he leaned down and kissed her." I wasn't impressed with the ending mostly because it's not something I saw coming or expecting. I'm going to need to read the rest of the series because this girl is addicted! 

No comments:

Post a Comment