Saturday, January 19, 2013

Sometimes Never by Cheryl Mclntyre


I totally fell in love with Mason and his quirky sense of humor "No, most women find me beautiful. I can't help that." I chuckle and take another bite. "I just find something to appreciate in women." Hope I loved that girl as well she comes with a lot of baggage but so doesn't Mason and that's why I love them together.  Mason is/always has been/ always will be honest about his feelings for Hope. "The first time I saw you, I wanted to kiss you. And I don't mean when I pulled you away from Christian. I actually saw you before that. In the parking lot. You were laying in your car listening to music. And I thought you were overwhelmingly beautiful. I still think you're beautiful and I still want to kiss you." Both the characters go through some tough stuff but they find the strength to deal with it by being together and leaning on each other and that's what I think is most beautiful about this story and made me love it so much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment