Saturday, January 12, 2013

Rock n Roll Promises by Ambear Shellea


Let's just say this book starts off with a bang (winks.) I fell in love with Jaxson and his need (if you call it that) to have Anna in his life, "Because, Anna, by doing it this way, it will answer more than just one question. When you find me in your past you will understand why I can be part of your future. I have never left you and I never will no matter what you decide." I want a man like that, hot damn! Alright so If you pay close attention to the book that quote truly makes sense but you have to pay VERY close attention and keep to the clues. I liked this book alot and I liked the fact that instead of blood Sebastian need it was actually sex, it's putting a twist on the whole vampire thing. 
                "What do you crave? Blood? It seems I have a lot of it plastered to my skin and sheets." 
                "Actually Anna, it's sex. It's tricky. I can't feed off just anyone with sex. I guess you could say, lust is the appetizer and sex is the main course..." 
AHHH Oh. My. God. Personally I think this is one of Ambear's best! I can't wait for book two as the cliffhanger killed me (I say that a lot but it's true they really do, and I'm impatient and hate waiting.) 


No comments:

Post a Comment