Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Crushed by Dawn Rae Miller


I really like the fact the book is told in Fletcher's point of view, it's a nice change from all the female perspective books I read. I really laughed at Fletcher and Ellie's first meeting, Mr. Suave-man sure knows how to piss a girl off! 
              "I could pay you."
              "I'm not a prostitute," she snaps. 
I loved Ellie the girl has a temper and knows how to speak her mind, "You practically beg me to tutor you," she points to my book on my desk. "And then, when I'm here, you have no interest in studying, but instead tell me about how the fight you got in was over Calista. And you can't keep yours eyes off my boobs." She gives a dry laugh. "Pretty frickin' unbelievable if you ask me."
Fletcher sure knows how to piss me off in some situations and I sat there as I was reading the book and kept asking myself  "what the hell is wrong with this boy?" He needs to get his crap together. I did enjoy reading the book though, I thought it ended a little to soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment