Friday, January 24, 2020

Immortal Curse Series books 4-6 by Lexi C. Foss



ELDER BONDS:
Although I like this seriew this was an eh book for me. I loved seeing the guys create a bond with each other and I loved that one of my questions that I was eager to get answered, answered even if the characters dont know it themselves.

BLOOD BONDS:
It's nice that Sethios gives his lady a choice, “how would you like me to eff you, darling? Against the glass or bent over the bed?” The man's wooing could use some work, “you are, sweetheart,” he insisted softly. “I warned you before, and I’ll warn you again. I’m keeping you.” Didn't like the ending, but I knew it was coming I'm hoping something happens with the characters.

ANGEL BONDS:
Finally we got my favorite couple back in this book with their point of views, missed Stas and Issac. I loved seeing Stas grow into herself and become bolder, even in the bedroom with her man, “I’m about two seconds away from demanding you eff me.” Even if Issac thinks he looks like crap its always good to know his woman appreciates his looks, "he snorted. “I’m an unkempt mess, but thank you for accepting it.”He gazed down at her, his palm against her lower back, holding her close. “After we eat, I need a proper shower and a shave. Mountain man is not my preferred appearance.” I can't wait to see what this series has in store for us next.

No comments:

Post a Comment