Friday, January 24, 2020

Immortal Curse Series books 1-3 by Lexi C. Foss



BLOOD LAWS:
Issac is quite a smart**, "...drawing her attention to all those defined ridges of muscle decorating his abdomen. “Sure. An *** who saved your life and made you breakfast.” Talk about possessive, “if you talk to him in this towel, I’ll kill him just for looking at you.” I liked this book, I loved Issac.

FORBIDEN BONDS:
Amelia finds her man peculiar, "she sputtered. “You’re going to give an unconscious man dating advice whilst stealing his car?” He shrugged those big shoulders and set his bag in the backseat." The man is not at all bashful, “you’ve seen me shirtless before, sweetheart. Not that I mind you gawking, of course.” I liked this book, I loved Tom but honestly not as much as I loved Issac.

BLOOD HEART:
Jayson likes to praise his girl where praise is due, “most women prefer giving their name before showing up at my place half-dressed, but I think I prefer your method.” Lizzie is quite the hands on woman, “an eternity of staring at your abs?” Lizzie asked as she admired his torso. “No, an eternity of petting your abs.” She ran her palms over his abdomen." I liked this book, and I can't wait to see more from these characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment