Friday, March 28, 2014

Mine to Claim by A.C Arthur


I love me some shifter stories, especially if they're new adult. Aidan I loved right off, "you need something," he said now that he was standing only a breath away from me." I mean the boy knows what he's doing, "once again my back was to the wall, his hands had moved around my waist, down to cup my a** cheeks. He squeezed so hard I wanted to say something, instead it came out as a muted moan as he continued to kiss me." And he's so possessive, but he does it sweetly, "his smile was so breathtaking I did almost faint this time. "It means mine. You are mine," he finished with a touch of our lips." I enjoyed reading this book and I can't wait to see what is to come for these two characters because I have a feeling their story isn't quite finished. 

No comments:

Post a Comment