Thursday, February 6, 2014

Unfiltered & Unknown by Payge Galvin & Lynne Jaymes


I didn't really like this one as much as I did the other one in the series. Dillon I sort of liked him not loved him, I mean I liked some things about him, "because....I don't wear underwear." If I didn't know better, I'd think his face was getting a little red." Savannah she has a temper on her, "about what happened at your audition." I can hear my voice rising, but I can't help it. "You practically had Gavin at your feet, but when I asked you, all you said was that they liked it and gave you a ticket." She knows how to entice her man as well, "Savannah stirs and makes a sound like a kitten as she wakes up, turning her head to look at me. "Hello there," she smiles, rolling over to face me, wrapping her legs around mine as she reaches up to kiss me." I'm looking forward to the next installment.

No comments:

Post a Comment