Thursday, February 6, 2014

The Troubled Texan by Phyliss Miranda


Rainey, the girl has got some sass, "well, Mr. High and Mighty Sheriffman, I can promise you that you don't have to worry about me getting in your way, but you might want to steer clear of me." Duece the man is pure sex on two legs and has sarcasm to go with his lovely charms, "I'd love for you to have my hide any time, any place -" And he has sass as well, "okay, Mrs. Michaels, if that's what you prefer to be called, what do you plan to do now? And don't even think about going after my cojones again." These two have some strange damn conversations:
                   "Tarzan doesn't like Jane?" 
                    Deuce switched off the table lamp. "Oh, yeah, Tarzan likes Jane." He laid her back on the bed and covered her with his body.
                    "Show Jane, Tarzan." She teased his lip with tiny bites.
I liked this book but I wasn't in love with it, to me it was an okay read. 

No comments:

Post a Comment