Friday, February 7, 2014

Killing Honor by S.M. Butler


I like how open Brody is about his feelings for his girl, "might as well have been married since I was thirteen. She's owned my soul since the first moment I saw her." I really did love how much he loved her I can't stress that enough, "bye, sweetness." I waited until she hung up, knowing I had a huge goofy-a** grin on my face. Nope. Nothing had changed for me. I still loved her like the goddamn teenage boy I'd been when I met her for the first time." Devyn after two years of not seeing her man, she reacts the same way she always did, "he wore low hanging sweatpants, little droplets of water sliding down from his face down his neck to his bare chest, following a trail I wanted to follow with my tongue."  I love how he tells Devyn what he really missed about her, "his hands slid over my hips down to my a**, squeezing the flesh in his hands. "I love this a**. And the way it flares from your waist." His hands followed his words. "And the way your body curves all the way up to your boobs." His hands cupped my breasts, his thumbs brushing over my nipples. "And I love that you're not wearing a bra. It's hot." I liked this book it had adventure, romance and sex, all of my favorite things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment