Sunday, September 22, 2013

Wicked Cravings by Suzanne Wright


So... this may be a second book in the series but I went ahead and read it anyway I was never one to follow what order a book should be read, although I totally think it could be read as a stand alone. Jaime she was a character I fell in love with right off, "it's not that I'm ignoring you. I've just lost interest in the conversation." I think Dante is just to cocky for his own good, "that's not usually the reaction I get when I offer to take a female to lunch." Jaime also has one hell of a temper and it is amusing to watch it unfold, "you marked me, you son of a bi***! Maybe you didn't hear me before, Popeye, but I'm none of your goddamn business! Being my Beta doesn't give you the right to mark me! I could have been your business, could have been yours to mark, but you don't want me! Well someone else does, and if I want to eff him, I goddamn mothereffing will!" Did I mention how cocky Dante is especially when he gets his head out of his a**, "you'd better get used to biting you, baby, because it's going to happen a lot." He's also really set in certain ways, once he puts his mind on something you can't shake it out of him, "you won't be jumping into some guy's bed Jaime. You'll be in mine. Oh yeah, deny it if you want, but we both know it's going to happen. I'm getting inside that pu**y. You're going to take every inch of me, and you're going to love it." He's really kind of full of himself. Jaime and him are perfect for each other he gives it to her, she gives it to him, perfect match, "I'm not saying you're perfect. You're cocky and a know-it-all and you're addicted to working. But you've got a nice big di** and great bedroom skills, so I'm willing to overlook all that." 

No comments:

Post a Comment