Thursday, January 30, 2020

My Fair Puck Bunny by Xavier Neal



It's good to know Rutledge hasn't changed since book one, “it’s not,” Rutledge replies instantly. “She lives with me. Eff those rules.” I'm really not sure what to do with Adrian and his innuendos, “but like I still effing like tacos.” His grin transposes to a juvenile one. “I would happily eat the **** out of your fish taco.” The man has no boundaries, “do you own a g-string?”  He's quite a bossy **** as well, “no landing strip, either.” He motions his head at it. “Bare is in. Hair is out.” Adrian really doesn't know how to keep his opinions to himself, “yeah, but you scream and cuss at me during ***, and that’s a happy time.” I adored this book, I actually liked it better than the first one in the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment