Thursday, January 16, 2020

Blood Alliance Boxset by Lexi C. Foss





CHASTELY BITTEN:
Darius truly values all his friendships, "I pulled Juliet close, kissing her forehead. “You don’t need to fear him. He’s a royal jack***, but also a friend.” Darius is honest, “just open up your mind,” I murmured. “I’ll listen.” Her brow rose, her doubt filtering through the bond. My lips curled, amused. “I didn’t say I’d stop, but I’ll listen.” I liked this book, I liked Darius and I was so happy Juliet came into her skin and found some backbone.


ROYALLY BITTEN:
Rae has some balls of steel in her, "her gaze narrowed yet again. “If you were just going to rename me, then why ask for my name to begin with?” Kylan isn't one for sharing, "a growl built in my chest. “Absolutely not.” My hands fisted at my sides. “No one touches you except me.” I liked this book, I loved Kylan.

REGALLY BITTEN:
Edon likes to give out options, “if you don’t want to fight, then we’ll eff,” I replied, trying to goad her. “It’s one or the other. Lady’s choice.” The man is seriously quite cocky, “it’s a run,” he said before I could even comment. “I’m not asking you to eff, even though we both know you want to. I just want—” I loved this book, I loved the characters.



No comments:

Post a Comment