Sunday, February 24, 2019

The Wedding Deal by Cindi Madsen



Lance really does enjoy teasing his girl, "she raised an eyebrow in warning. “What? You said compliments were okay. Remember how much you like my beard?” He reached up and ran his hand across it, a mischievous twist to his lips." Charlotte is just a tad bit clumsy, "Her cheeks flushed deeper as she shook her head. “it was embarrassing enough to fall asleep on you . Now I’m grabbing your crotch.” He doubted replying that he was okay with her grabbing his crotch would make her feel any better." Lance really doesn't like to share, “fine. If I leave your side, other guys will hit on you, and that’ll p*** me off and then I’ll get into a fight, which would be bad PR.” I liked this book, I fell in love with Lance.

No comments:

Post a Comment