Monday, February 25, 2019

In a Badger Way by Shelly Laurenston



I loved Stevie the girl just has a calm about everything, so nonchalant at times, “Irene Conridge does hate me,” Stevie confirmed. “She probably is trying to kill me.” Shen doesn't understand his woman's mating habits, "Stevie walked over to Shen, walked around him, and headed toward the stairs that led to the bedrooms. Shen was silent for a few seconds until he asked, “Woman . . . did you just rub up against my back?" Stevie really doesn't appreciate her man's sense of humor, "he pointed toward the TV. “Storage Wars is on right now.” Stevie’s eyes opened wide and her lips parted. “I’m kidding, I’m kidding,” Shen said quickly, yanking her back onto his lap before she could get up and storm away." I liked this book, I loved all the humor it had.

No comments:

Post a Comment