Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Free by Kristen Ashley



Rush is a romantic one, “Right, sweetheart, exploring that spark means talking, getting to know each other, and effing. You think I’m gonna take a woman to bed..." Rush just loves to tease his woman, “you don’t have to have fresh breath to blow me.” She smacked his hip but then smoothed her hand over it and pressed closer." Rush can be quite compliant at times, “this is me not mindin’ standin’ in my kitchen with my jeans about to fall off my hips ’cause my girl is claimin’ my junk, and I got no problem with that and not only because she just dropped to her knees and blew me.” What a way to end the series, I have been waiting for Rush's story since we met him in Motorcycle Man and he didn't disappoint me, I fell in love with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment