Monday, December 31, 2018

Lords of Atlantis Boxset by Starla Night




SEDUCED BY THE SEA LORD
Torun is just so matter of fact, the man doesn't beat around the bush, “are you seeking a male to join with?” Torun does his best to provode for his woman, "He covered his hands, certainly hiding cuts and grease burns. “You cooked many times. This time, I will provide.”

SACRIFICED TO THE SEA LORD
Kadir is like a caveman, “that is not my concern. You will join with me and carry my young fry.” Kadir's woman juat brings out happiness in him, "he laughed again, truly delighted, and drew her into his arms. “I am glad my body meets with my queen’s approval.” I liked this book, I loved Kadir.

ENSLAVED BY THE SEA LORD
Like the other men of this series Soren doesn't hold back, “fight our enemies. Awaken your powers.” And then, because his soul pushed him to speak, he added the one thing he needed most deeply. “Become my queen.” Soren just states facts, "his large palm cupped her bicep. He stroked once, twice. “You need a male’s touch. It has been a long time.” I liked this boo k, I lelk in love with Soren.



STOLEN BY THE SEA LORD

No comments:

Post a Comment