Thursday, May 10, 2018

Royally Hung by Anne Marsh




Dare has a great usage of words, “welcome to royal politics. It’s dirtier than an orgy at the Playboy mansion.” Edee often times says things she doesn't mean, “and you need a shirt,” I blurt out. Da*n it. Why did I say that? I like looking at him." Dare doesn't have to be told twice on things, “Why don’t you show me what you have in mind, big guy?” I step into the shower. Dare’s a smart man. He drags his gaze up from my naked, getting-wet b**bs, drops his own towel..." Dare has no problem wasting money on gas when his woman is starting to get down and dirty, “keep driving,” Dare growls. “Don’t stop until I tell you to stop.” He slams the window shut without waiting for an answer." I liked this book, I just loved how Dare was so playful.

No comments:

Post a Comment