Sunday, May 13, 2018

Branded by Stacy Gail



Ry has so much sweet words to say to his lady, “getting a effing eyeful of an idiot who wouldn’t last five minutes in a big city. You wanna shake your ***, that’s fine by me. I love it. But you da*n well better close your curtains so you can pull that sexy **** in private.” Ry is all for equal opportunity, “you should know I’m big on being fair. If you feel like I one-upped you on that score, feel free to go ahead and give my *** a squeeze. I won’t mind this time around.” Ry likes to make sure he and his woman are on the same page, "...I like the right side of the bed, so I hope you’re good with that. We’re sleeping raw, because I love the feel of you bare-* ** naked against me, and I’ll no doubt want to have you again..." I really liked this book, Ry was a broody, alpha man.

No comments:

Post a Comment