Sunday, May 6, 2018

Arrogant Devil by R.S. Grey






Meredith is quite the emotional drunk, “there you go again, with the I thinks. I think this about Meredith, I think that about Meredith. Well guess what? I don’t need Jack to tell me when I’ve had too much… JACK! Pffffff. Now please leave.” Jack at times unnerves his woman, "I blush so hot he gets a sunburn. “Oh, yeah. ****.” I accidentally over-pour and create one colossal pancake that covers the entire skillet. “Yup. I’m good.” There are times that Jack lets Meredith take the reins, and the woman thinks ahead:
             He laughs. “Oh yeah? So I have to put my *** cheeks on cold metal? Interesting how that worked out.”
             “Oh!” I snap. “That’s why I brought the jacket!”
I loved this book, Meredith really needed a man like Jack, one who challenged her.

No comments:

Post a Comment