Thursday, January 25, 2018

Shape of My Heart by LuAnn McLane



Jimmy could confuse a girl, "amusement flickered in his eyes. “You frowned first.” He pointed at his face. “Causing me to frown. Are you secretly angry that I took you out into the storm?” Jimmy is all for making his girl feel comfrontable, “I can take it off.” He handed her a six-pack of cold beer. Maggie fought against a blush and lost. She dearly wanted to put a cold can of beer to her forehead. “And you can take yours off too, you know,” he said with a grin." Maggie knowd a good deal when she hears one, "Jimmy walked over with a crisp slice of bacon. “I’ll trade this bacon for a kiss.” Maggie put her coffee mug on the ledge and pulled him in for a long, lingering, all-consuming kiss. “You must love bacon.” I liked this book, I loved Jimmy.

No comments:

Post a Comment