Wednesday, April 9, 2014

The Will by Kristen Ashley


I had my worries the Jake wouldn't be an alpha male like Kristen's other book boyfriends, but I should have NEVER doubted that because Jake was all alpha, "and I shouldn't have asked you about where we're goin from here because I don't give a eff about where you think we're goin'." He's very open about his club and how he runs it, "babe, I need a dancer, I put an ad in the paper. I don't go out on the street, kidnap them, jack them up with junk and force their a**es on the stage." He doesn't like other men going after what's his, "more pressure hit the room, making me press back into the counter before he asked, "some di** hit on you last night?" Josie in the beginning is quite timid and shy:
                  "Got your message, babe," he said.
                   Well that didn't take long. "Good I replied quietly.
                   "Hauled your a** to a ti*ty bar to see me," he noted. 
Jake doesn't bullsh** around, actually I don't any of Kristen's men bullsh** around, "effin' my woman who's wearin' the sexiest effin' dress that's ever been in that arena, doin' that for the first time in the arena's locker room, it bein' hot as eff, all that sh** tends to make a man get over bein' seriously effin' pi**ed and it does it fast." I like Jake's diversion tactics, "one of his hands slid down to cup my bottom and his eyes dropped to my mouth. "You gonna take my mind off this sh** by kissing me or are you gonna take my mind off this sh** by kissing me then letting me eff you on my desk?" he asked." They really are a happy couple and I loved that, "baby, it's not yet seven, got my girl who hates to get up early in my arm, a coffee from The Shack she got for me, and I'm gonna get me some in about two hours. I'm thinkin' you keep gettin' more wonderful too." This is another series that is going to be popular I just know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment