Tuesday, March 25, 2014

The Best Medicine by Tracy Brogan


The best thing that I loved about this book was Tyler there are no words for that sexy beast, "Tyler put the plates on the table and came around behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist. "Yep," he said, kissing the side of my neck." I mean the boy just has smooth moves, "his laughter was another warm caress. "Then you'll have to put on a bra, because, trust me, your chest is pretty distracting too." I mean when Evelyn and Tyler are together they're something else and Tyler is really considerate:
                 "Oh, that sucks. I'm sorry. But when you start feeling better, you're going to want some soup or popsicles or something. I have some time now, so I'll run to the store. Can you think of anything that you might need?" 
                  I looked back over my shoulder at him. I was about to cross a boundary no woman has ever wanted to cross. "There is, but I just can't ask you."
                His smile was patient. "Try me." 
               "Tampons." He burst out laughing. The jostling of the mattress made me clutch my gut again. "Stop shaking the bed."
               e stood up but leaned over. "Ok. What else do you need?"
Perfect boyfriend material right there. Yeah this book was a joy to read. 

No comments:

Post a Comment