Wednesday, March 26, 2014

That's a Lie by Victoria Klahr


Josie sure knows how to get Seth's attention, "I like these," she whispered with a small sensual grin, still playing with the piercing. I groaned, completely turned on and eager for more from her." Sometimes it takes his girl to bring him back to reality, alright, alright it always takes his girl, "Seth...," she calls to me softly. Her voice is in the distance, in another world that I'm no longer in. The caress reaches my neck, and I feel myself being pulled back into reality. "That's enough, Seth. Come back to me." I mean the boy wants to protect her in everything including in the bedroom but sh** he's just passionate about some things, "no! I don't give a eff about that. I'll knock you up any day." He can be persuasive as well, "move in with me, Pu**y Cat," he says again, his nose up my neck and into my hair. His sexy voice rumbles in my ears and makes me weak in the knees. "Then you'll always have your clothes. You won't have to worry about me ruining them from effing you the way I want to." I'm bittersweet about seeing the ending of Joise I really loved her but I'm glad she got what she needed and found strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment