Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Resisting the Rancher by Roxanne Snopek


I loved this book I loved Celia and Jonah and those two together are PERFECT! Jonah I think it's great he's starting to come forth with his feelings for Celia after a long time, "Celia!" Jonah reached the barn door ahead of her and barred it with his body. He held up a hand. "You're not a dumb kid to me." I mean he may be a family friend but where Celia is concerned he's still a red blooded man, "he leaned over Celia's shoulder, watching her fill out her paperwork. And accidentally getting a nice view down her top. Red lace and cleavage, too, this time. Accident, my a**. His thoughts were about as cooperative as that last heifer had been." I mean the boy has some moves, "he walked up to her, his steps slow, deliberate. When he reached her, he placed both hands on the exam table, one on either side of her slim hips. He bent down, forcing her to lean backwards. When his lips were right next to hers, and her thighs were caught in his, and his groin snuggled up tight against hers, he smiled." Sometimes the boy has to explain things to his girl, "I had to," he answered with a low chuckle. He nudged her with his hip. "Feel that? That's what happened last time, too. Scared the crap out of me, I'll tell you." 



No comments:

Post a Comment