Monday, March 24, 2014

Hard Time by Cara McKenna


This book was different from others I've read and I loved it. I loved Eric, "I haven't been with anybody since I got out," he murmured." I mean the boy knows he's good looking and he's cocky, "you been pining for me?" he asked, and his eyes narrowed in the most charming cocky way." I mean I love the relationship Eric and Annie have:
               His hips shifted in time with his kiss. I waited for pressure, for his hands pushing me back, for his weight on me, his heat. I waited, and waited. I fisted his collar and hood, all but hauling him onto me. "You hard for me?" I asked against his cheek. 
                 "Course I am." 
                 "Are you big?" The softest, must frustrated laugh vibrated against my lips, then he pulled away enough for our noses to touch. His lips brushed mine as he spoke. "You'll have to find that out for yourself sometime." 
I mean the boy sometimes needs assurance on some things, "his big hand, big thumb tucked under his waistband, pushing it down. Big co**. He wrapped himself in a fist, eased it up and back. "You like it?" he murmured." 

No comments:

Post a Comment