Thursday, March 27, 2014

Freedom by S.A. Wolfe


Dylan is like a damn animal when it comes to Emma's safety, "did her hurt you? Is that why you're scared?" Dylan's bellow startles me, and I pull back from his hands." I mean sometimes he has ulterior motives, "what?" I ask as I open the door and flip a light switch on. I motion for her to walk in then stare at her perfect, little a** and get a little pi**ed thinking about her ex." He always states what's on his mind, "Jesus Christ, woman, you're giving me a major boner," he says with a slight groan." Also he doesn't appreciate waking up alone, "you left the bed too soon," he murmurs into my ear while his erection pushes into my lower back." I loved being on Dylan and Emma's wild ride they're both characters you can't help but fall in love with.

No comments:

Post a Comment