Sunday, September 29, 2013

Until November by Aurora Rose Reynolds



Oh Asher there were times where I hated loving you especially when you were a bossy a**, "it's my job to make sure your a** is safe from the building to your car. So don't pi** me off by not doing what you're told. And trust me, sweetheart, I don't give a eff if your effing Big Mike. Next time, wait for one of the guys to walk you out here." He's like a damn caveman at times, "you, me, tonight, beer, a game of pool?" He's possessive or maybe it's his protectiveness coming out of him, "just so you know, you look beautiful tonight," he says in my ear. "But if any mothereffer touches you, I will not be happy." I liked when we first met Asher's Ma not a common way to meet her but a funny one, "you're right. This s*** is not funny. I'm harder than I've ever been in my life and I know Ma's not gonna leave until she sees for herself that you're okay." He's like in a different era or year where money is concerned, I'm not sure if I liked that or if it pi**es me off, "you're mine. I take care of you. You use your money to buy clothes or groceries for the house, unless I'm with you. Then, I'll pay." 

No comments:

Post a Comment