Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Promise Me Light by Paige Weaver


FINALLY my Ryder is back, even though his a** still gives me whiplash with all his emotions like a PMSing woman, "where the HELL is she? I'm going to crawl out of this goddamn bed if you don't tell me where Maddie is!" He still has his ever lovely attitude. He still makes my panties wet, "take this off," he rasped against my mouth, tugging at my jacket. "I've got to feel you. Touch you. God, I've got to make sure you're real and I'm not dreaming." He's still protective, "I won't let anything happen to you, Maddie," he whispered. "If I have to fight every damn person in this country to get you to a hospital, I will. Nothing will take you away from me." He's well...when he wants something nothing really stops him, even a couple of bruises and aches and pains, "I'll survive. Hell, I'll pull these stitches out myself if it means I can be deep inside you," he said. His hand went to the top of my jeans, unzipping them and pushing them out of the way in one movement." Maddie really is Ryder's light to his darkness, "I'm pi**ed and I could probably kill right now but hurt Maddie? Or my child? Who the eff do you think I am?" Ryder snarled." You know I kinda wouldn't mind either Cash's story or maybe even Gavin's.

No comments:

Post a Comment