Saturday, September 28, 2013

New Beginnings by Brandy L. Rivers


I loved Slater even before meeting Jess he could feel something there for her with just hearing her voice on the phone, "one, he never disrespected women, but Gregory was notorious for treating women like second class citizens. Two, the thought of this unknown woman with Gregory did not sit well with him at all." You know Jess has him all in a frenzy, "not like that." He scratched his beard while trying to figure out how to dig his way out of that hole. "I like to get to know my wolves. I don't date them. I just thought we both have to eat, and we are heading in the same direction." Jess is changing our alpha and I love it when a female can do that, "I could easily forget what I swore off all those years ago, for you." He squeezed his eyes shut and turned away. "Eff, I didn't mean to say that out loud." Jess is bossy in the bedroom got to love a woman who knows what she wants, "next time. now shut the hell up and eff me like you mean it." Slater is a protective sort, "yes, I'm her new Alpha. You'll be challenging me if you're stupid enough to come all the way up here with that bulls*** claim. So you best remember that." I'm telling you what these are the two horniest wolves I have met I blame it on Slater, "oh for the love of God, Slater." She side eyed him. "Stop watching me like you want to bend me over the nearest surface and take me all over again. We did that ten minutes ago." 

No comments:

Post a Comment