Thursday, September 26, 2013

Lash by Sam Crescent


Oh Lash, "sh, don't be scared, baby. I'm never gonna hurt you." He's a biker in all sense of the word, "I suggest you get used to my touch, baby. I'm not going anywhere, and you're going to get used to my touch." At least before he starts anything for Angel he lays down the law I guess that's a good trait of course you won't ever see a man bossing my a** around, "things are going to change for you. You're not always going to like me, and I accept that. I get what I want, and you'll do what I ask, and there's nothing that is going to change who I am. I'll do my best to make you happy, but from this day forward, you'll be my woman, Angel. No one will touch you but me." He takes some things very seriously, "I'm getting off, baby. I need release, and I'm not finding any other woman to give me what I want. It's only you." You know he's possessive but also protective, "you're mine, Angel. My woman to eff, take care of, and cherish." What about love, why doesn't that factor into the equation? While reading I kind of got more interested in Tate and Murphy's relationship than Angel and Lash's. 

No comments:

Post a Comment