Thursday, June 16, 2016

Waking Eden by Rhenna Morgan



Sometimes it's good that Ramsay gives his woman step by step plans that way there, there's no surprises, "he whirled her around and gripped her shoulders. “I’m going to go home, spar, and beat the eff out of Ludan or Jagger until I can breathe without wanting to break something. Then you and I are going to have a very long talk.” He pried his hands free and took a step back, leaving a path to the doorway. “You can walk, or I can throw you over my shoulder, but either way, you’re going to Eden.” Ramsay has no problems giving his woman the reins every once in awhile, "his ***k jerked in answer before he could. “Does it look like I’m bothered?” He thrust his pelvis up suggestively and threaded his hands behind his head. “Take what you want. Just get your hands on me before I take over.” I really enjoyed this book, this is a great series and I'm always eager for the next one to come out.

No comments:

Post a Comment